Are you a Human Resource Management student with an interest on tropical forests, climate change, biodiversity, and people? Would you be interested to further professionalize the management of an international organization? Interested, read further…
In our efforts to further professionalize the management of the network, we are looking for human resource expertise. We want to prepare the next generations of leaders and find new ways to learn and collaborate more effectively and equitably.
As an intern, your main responsibilities are:
- Developing an international management development program.
- Updating and expanding the employee handbook.
- Assisting in the development of an interactive learning environment, covering both substantive topics and the development of specific competencies (such as conflict sensitivity).
Next to the specific assignments above you are expected to:
- Performing administrative tasks related to recruitment and selection, talent retention, compliance with laws and regulations, and support in absenteeism management.
- Supporting management in HR issues such as workforce planning, employment contracts, training policies, and timekeeping optimization.
- Contributing to the resolution of various HR issues.
- Support internal meetings, training sessions and learning activities.
In addition to the above, there is also room for you to indicate your own areas of interest and what you would like to learn. Together, we will shape your internship experience.
- You are a second- or third-year HBO student in HRM.
- You take initiative and work independently, while enjoying being part of a team.
- You are entrepreneurial and proactive.
- You have a service-oriented mindset and are ready to support colleagues when needed.
- You are resilient and able to adapt quickly.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging internship within a professional international team and organization.
- Insight into relevant organisational and HR processes and practices.
- Development opportunities and practical experience to build upon in the future.
- A collegial and international team with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere.
- A monthly internship allowance of €350 based on a full-time internship (36 hours per week).
- A nice working place in Ede, at a walking distance from the train station.
Interested? Please contact Evelien van Hoeve (firstname.lastname@example.org).